Cramping behind pubic bone?? 16 dpo *latest update*

tayl0r

Reaction score
16 dpo today
AF due yesterday ... Always comes in the morning & about 5 minutes after cramping starts. Nothing but strong cramps last night around 8pm. I was sure she was coming. But nothing. Woke up this morning & still nothing.
Nips only slightly sore.
SUPER bad sore throat since yesterday that came out of no where.
Bloated.
Can't keep my eyes open past 8pm (and that's with napping mid day & sleeping until about 8/9am)
BFN at night on 14dpo.

Sitting on the train now, and I just started getting these very strange cramps. They feel like dull AF cramps (maybe closer to gas pain?) but they're SUPER low, like behind my pubic bone??? I've never had them. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing?

Definitely agreee with PP.

Test in the morning if she doesnt show today! :witch:

I had that with my third pregnancy. It almost felt like my pubic bone was bruised. V. strange.
Test tomorrow morning!

Thanks ladies! Just about 3 days late. All signs point to pregnancy (although I know that's not very accurate) but this is NOTHING like my AF PMS & I am never ever late but I'm so discouraged now! I thought for sure I'd get a BFP. Nope. Not even a hint of a line! Going to try in the AM with FMU.

Hoping there's still hope for me this month! This stinks.

FMU on $ tree test. It says look after 3 but not after 5. At 5 I thought I started to see a shadow & I saw this at 7 minutes. Evap? Line eye? Or is there a hint of a line there???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
FMU on $ tree test. It says look after 3 but not after 5. At 5 I thought I started to see a shadow & I saw this at 7 minutes. Evap? Line eye? Or is there a hint of a line there???

I think I actually see a very faint line

also u hear the $ brands take longer to show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->