cramping + tons ewcm for many days after Ovulating

ntnp

Reaction score
hi all,

this month with all of the traveling that both me and oh had for work, we barely had sex 2 times - both fantastic and around O-day (a couple days before my estimated O-day)...

now i'm cd21, and ever since cd 12 or 13 i've had cramping in my ovaries and uterus, and for the last week i've had TONS of ewcm. my cycles are usually 26-28 days.

yesterday and day before i also noticed that my boobs were burning on the sides, a weird kind of pain. right now they're fine. also i've had a couple waves of nausea and my stomach has felt funky for days.

i really did not think this month was even possible, but now i'm wondering.......

has anyone experienced this kind of ewcm + cramping this late in cycle and ended up with a positive test result?

you might have better luck asking over in the first trimester forum but hope you get the results you're hoping for.

Are you certain you ovulated when you thought you did? Did you have a positive OPK or are you charting your temps?

I know last cycle I was certain I ovulated on CD16 and FF even confirmed it but then I had more ewcm and ovulation pain which I had hoped was implantation pains. Turned out to be really late ovulation :( probably due to all the traveling I've been doing lately...

I had loads of EWCM and cramping throughout my cycle last month but it turned out to be an anovulatory cycle. If I wasn't temperature charting I would have been sure that I ovulated on CD21 (which is when I usually ovulate) as I had ovulation pains and EWCM dried up after that for a few days before returning.

Hope that it's a better sign for you and you get the result you want!

thank you all... still cramping a bit and still loads of ewcm. i'm so busy these days and oh is out of town - i just will ignore everything and think about testing only if i'm late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->