cramps and diarrhea

Weenie19

Reaction score
This evening I'm having loys of cramps and now I've got diarrhea. I usually get a bad gut shortly before my period starts. This is my fourth pregnancy (2 miscarriages, 1 libe birth). I can't recall feeling like this when I miscarried or when I have a straight forward pregnancy.

Cant help but worry.....im nearly 5 weeks. My partner is just coming round to the idea of us having another baby so I'll be gutted if anything goes wrong xx

Don't worry. From 5-7 weeks I had the WORST guts ever. I even called the dr at one point. Apparently pregnancy makes your bowels sluggish.. :S plus if you have morning sickness you eat strange things and only some food groups so that doesn't help your bowels.

I used to sit on the loo every morning at 4 am crying because of the cramps.

It completely went by 6 weeks

Hugs its horrible but does pass.

Try to drink lots of water!

Thank you. Its weird because when im not cramping I almost forget im pregnant lol. I feel reassured now. Might leave it 5 mins before going to the loo for another blood check ;-) x

I had horrible diarrhea for a couple weeks. I still get it occasionally. It's like my body can't decide if it wants to stop up or just let go. Pregnancy is fun!

I don't have Diarrhoea but on Fri and Sun last night, i had really BAD wind pains, followed by a regular BM. So bad i thought i was having an MC. As soon as it moved and um left my body lol , i felt fine again. But god damn it hurt :(

I had this too a few
Weeks ago, it was awful! It sea it's fairly normal due
To the changes in your
Digestive system. It
Has calmed now thankfully though I'm not sure
Mine was helped by the pogesterone I'm taking!

Hope it improves soon xx

My stomach has been wretched. I'm all stopped up for days and then can't stop going. I also have bad ms and prettying live on bread and French fries. Not a good combo, apparently.

Thanks ladies.

The pain has stopped now but the bm is still loose.

I feel a bit sicky and bloated today - all good signs I know.

Only in pregnancy can feeling rough be accepted as a good thing! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->