Crampy crampy crampy!

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm 6+5 and although have experienced some cramps up to this point today they are very low down and it's worrying me. It's not agony but I can feel them and mostly when I stand up or bend down and stand up ... just looking for re assurance really!
Also, very gassy - trapped wind too!! Oh and loose BM's and nausea - ha ha ha ha
Hope everyone is getting on ok xx

I know it's hard not to be worried but I had ALL kinds of cramps with my son all throughout my pregnancy. Some of them were so intense I took myself to the ER. If you are very worried and it's driving you crazy just go get reassured by a medical professional for peace of mind. But cramps are often a sign of a healthy and growing pregnancy. I had absolutely no cramps at all with my MC in the early weeks and found that weird at the time. I'm having cramps and more "sensations" in my uterus with this current pregnancy and it oddly reassures me because it reminds me of when I was pregnant with my son, who is now 19 months. :)

I agree with EarthMama! I had cramps that felt low down and sort of burny and just like cramps before my period, right around when I thought mine should come, and every day would come, cramping, no period, cramping no period, until I tested on cd 41 (I was so convinced that the cramps were impending AF that I felt silly testing) and got two very strong BFPs, and then continued to cramp. The cramping after the BFPs was so unnerving because I didn't expect it, but I had the benefit of two friends who are also pregnant and asked them and they both experienced the same exact thing the first few weeks and even one of them had them for the first few months! Mine lasted for weeks, maybe close to a month, and then would come and go, and now I still get them sometimes but usually only if I have trapped gas or need to have a bm or am wearing something too tight around the waist. Now, I feel other sensations in my uterus, sometimes little twinges or pains and today I felt like someone was kneading the inside of my stomach like dough. I thought it was too high to be my uterus but I'm not sure lol. Lots of weird sensations! Don't worry, from what I've been told by friends, doctors, and ladies on here, it's all part of a normal pregnancy! If it gets really intense, get yourself checked out, otherwise, sorry to say, they can stick around for a while lol :hugs: You'll get through it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->