Craving fresh lemons

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Are they safe to eat?
I know sometimes they say that fresh pineapple can be used to try and induce labour so what about lemons?

I don't see why not personally. Also, you have to eat a lot of fresh pineapple to induce labour (7 or something I think I have read), I still eat it from time to time.

I went through a phase of craving fresh lemons, just to suck on. It's fine for baby I think but just be careful of your teeth - the acid in them can strip the enamel on your teeth so just make sure you brush your teeth after eating them x

I have been using lemon juice as salad dressing throughout this pregnancy. Maybe half a lemon at a time and it's been healthy and yummy :)

Just watch out the more lemon you eat the hunger you'll be lol they up your metabolism and it will cause acid reeflex otherwise your fine

Ive been eating 2-3 whole lemons a day since like week 20! haha Its been a mega craving for me.

Try slicing them then putting them in the fridge *drool*

When i was having dd i craved fresh lemons bad and i ate tuns of lemon yoghurt lol

Me too!! Lemon flavored anything! I've found a good lemon zest sorbet that quenches the craving pretty good. The only thing you need to worry about is the acid from fresh lemons on your teeth if you eat them, and the acid reflux. Other than that I am pretty sure lemons and lemony foods are safe!

When i was having dd i craved fresh lemons bad and i ate tuns of lemon yoghurt lol

OMG. Lemon yogurt! I'm totally drooling right now. I've also done the lemon as salad dressing thing and loved it. Mmm...

OMG. Lemon yogurt! I'm totally drooling right now. I've also done the lemon as salad dressing thing and loved it. Mmm...

Freshly sliced lemons from the fridge are the best!!
I will just make sure I brush my teeth after eating them then. Didn't know it was such a popular craving!

how about on some pancakes?????????

this threads always make me hungry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"