Cravings anyone?

TXJen

Mommy to Max
Reaction score
As I'm sitting here eating flaming hot Cheetos dipped in blueberry cobbler ice cream, and chicken nuggets dipped in chili lime Cholula (hot sauce) and then the same ice cream... I'm just wondering has anyone else had weird cravings? This was my first and it's CRAZY but tastes SO GOOD!!!

I actually only craved ice cream until I went to the store... Then it all went downhill from there. :)

Haha, I craved tomatoes and cheese eaten together earlier. The other day it was sriracha (Asian hot sauce) on a grilled cheese. But, not quite as crazy as your cravings.

I also crave sriracha sauce! I put it on everything.

But the biggest has been pink grapefruit juice. I drink a carton every 2 days and I mix half and half with water.

I am sitting here eating mild guacamole on the few remaining pieces of gluten-free cheese and oregano pizza I have left over from domino's last night as well as two pieces of gluten free toast. I want guacamole on everything! And I'm trying to eat gluten free if you can't tell :D

No big cravings yet, kind of turned off of food in general really. :( Can't wait until something actually screams my name and tells me to eat it.

mines not good...peanut butter and banana on toast!! don't even like peanut butter usually and been advised to avoid peanuts due to allergys on my DHs side but I ate them in moderation with my DD and she's just amazing.
there's actually no evidence to support the myth that eating peanuts during pg increases babies chances of developing allergys but even so...I feel so bad!! managed to resist today..so far!! haha!!xoxo

I love fries dipped into cheese spread at the moment, mmmmm :) x

I'm desperate for greasy cheesy salty fries. *ahem* I mean... Fruit.

All I want is junk atm! Mcdonalds, KFC, Chips, etc, although I have completely gone off chocolate which for me is a complete shock! So I suppose its not all bad :haha:

Last pregnancy my craving was bacon with maple syrup.nso far this pregnancy, I like crisps and salty things but haven't really had cravings as such, more food aversions- the thought of pepperoni makes me wanna puke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->