Cravings

blue_kat

Reaction score
So I feel sooooo sick pretty much all the time and most food turns my stomach (food shopping was interesting earlier)

My cravings are: salty crisps - I've had 5 bags today whoops! And fruit (this one is good!!!)

I literally can't cope with tea, anything sweet and especially chocolate! How wierd is that!!! I usually drink cup after cup of tea and love sweet not savory

Anyone got any wierd food cravings/aversions?

I love chinese springrolls with sweet and sour sauce. And love tomato sauce (ketchup) with most off my foods which never do! I crave sour and salty things and loves orange types of drinks! Totally the opposite from my daughter.

It's still very early in the pregnancy for me, so I'm not experiencing hardcore cravings really. I have noticed that I've been wanting spicy food more often than usual, though, like Buffalo wings and that sort of thing.

Frozen citrus or other sharp fruit drinks they need to be super cold!

I'm usually a huge sweets fan but not during this pregnancy! I only crave salty and savory foods too. The thought of chocolate makes me stomach turn. I crave cheese and meat mostly.

I'm also usually a big fan of chocolate!! But all ive wanted for about 2 weeks is savoury snacks, bread, sausage rolls, crisps anything like that! But nothing sweet atall, not like me! :haha:

these last few days I can't stop eating hummus and bananas.

I'm off anything sweet the thought of something sugary makes me feel sick. I've been really loving greens especially sugar snap peas but I've not had any cravings yet. I'm looking forward to getting them though.

I craved Rice Krispies cereal all night and had it for breakfast. For a week I have been dying for potato/turnip pancakes mixed together with turkey and gravy. Finally had it tonight but was so nauseous I could barely stomach it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->