Crawling

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Well Charlies been wiggling around for weeks now but the last week he can now get round the whole front room and is moving faster and faster each day , hes also getting everything now hes pulled daves playstation off the video player about 10 times today and nearlly pulled daves xbox over earlier , hes also had daves footy trophy today and keeps getting stuck under the coffee table :wacko: looks like im going to have to start moving things haha

lol apparently everything changes once they start crawling! Lily is nearly there, shes like her mum though, not much patience, and gives up easily!! x Congratulations Charlie, your becoming such a big boy! x

lol apparently everything changes once they start crawling! Lily is nearly there, shes like her mum though, not much patience, and gives up easily!! x Congratulations Charlie, your becoming such a big boy! x

lol earlier it was like slow motion as i went noooooo running across the living room as i saw his xbox falling lol, i guess all we will say soon is 'nooo' and ' get out of there' lol

Awww , well done Charlie ;)

ella is nearly there also , she is just rocking back and forth then lands on her face :dohh: How soon after Charlie was rocking back and forth did he crawl? I cant remember to save my life :rofl:

lol yea our vocab is definetly going to get smaller!

Awww , well done Charlie ;)

ella is nearly there also , she is just rocking back and forth then lands on her face :dohh: How soon after Charlie was rocking back and forth did he crawl? I cant remember to save my life :rofl:

yes charlie kept rocking back and forth too it must of only been a few weeks since he kept doing that he does still do it every now and then now hes not quiet got the crawling to perfection yet but hes getting quick haha

Well done charlie. Bren won't stay on his tummy long enough to work on gaining strength. Everytime I put him on his tummy now, he just flips over and wiggles. :doh:

Well done Charlie!! I don't think Jack is going to crawl, as whenever I put him on his front or he rolls onto his front himself he will stay for a minute then cry :dohh: He does lift the front part of his body right up with his arms fully stretched, but keeps his legs wiggling on the floor. He is much more interested in sitting up now, everytime I lay him down, he is struggling to lift his body to sit up, he can't manage it yet so I sit him up & he sits unaided for quite a while now playing, so maybe he will be a bottom shuffler instead:rofl:

Well done Charlie!! I don't think Jack is going to crawl, as whenever I put him on his front or he rolls onto his front himself he will stay for a minute then cry :dohh: He does lift the front part of his body right up with his arms fully stretched, but keeps his legs wiggling on the floor. He is much more interested in sitting up now, everytime I lay him down, he is struggling to lift his body to sit up, he can't manage it yet so I sit him up & he sits unaided for quite a while now playing, so maybe he will be a bottom shuffler instead:rofl:

ahh charlie wont sit unsupported he goes all wobbly after about 30 seconds and he just wants to be on his front crawling but im trying to get him to practise to build up the strength :baby:

ahh charlie wont sit unsupported he goes all wobbly after about 30 seconds and he just wants to be on his front crawling but im trying to get him to practise to build up the strength :baby:

Obviously they have built up different strengths from being placed in different positions. I'm glad to have a little longer without chasing Jack around though I have to say!!!:rofl:

Obviously they have built up different strengths from being placed in different positions. I'm glad to have a little longer without chasing Jack around though I have to say!!!:rofl:

:rofl: i know ive had to move the play station and xbox today and the dvds he keeps pressing all the buttons on the dvd player too :dohh: x

:rofl: We're having enough problems with the rolling over and keeping track of Hannah

GGOOO CHARLIE :) I know what you mean about getting into stuff, our cable and xbox is always getting pulled around along with pulling DVD's off the self :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->