Crazy cycle....not sure where I am anymore!

Amos2009

Reaction score
This was my second cycle since my last loss and it lasted 13 days. If I go by my normal 30 day cycles, then I should be coming up close to another AF. Since I bled for that long, does that change when I would have ovulated?? I am so confused....I have never bled for that long on a normal cycle.

Anyone know if you can ovulate while you are still bleeding?? Or would I countdown to ovulation from the last day of my bleed??? Anyone?

They always say to count from the 1st day of your last period but after a miscarriage your hormones can be bonkers so really hard to know - aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh !!!

Maybe just cover all the bases - do the bd every other day from here on in!! They say to eat slow releasing carbs to keep the energy up :)

hx

Hi hun my first cycle after Ectopic was 17 days ! I then had 31 day cycle and am now on cycle 3 after mc. I know you can ovulate after a bleed I think Drazic ovulated very early in her cycle before she got BFP. I would count from CD1 as usual hun - I count from CD1 and usually ovulate CD16/17 xx

Hope your ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->