Crib Brands

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Do you have a preferred brand you are eyeing? We are currently looking at a pretty gray Stork Craft, but honestly, because it's cheap.

MIL had volunteered to take care of that item before she went crazy but now we don't feel comfortable accepting gifts from her.

I am not so into brands, I just got ours from kiddiecare we wanted a gliding one xxx £89 job done!

I got a mamas and papas one not because of brand but because we brought car seat from there got a voucher and then it went on sale so brought the crib and mattress for what the crib would have cost alone x

I'm not into brands either, just what looks nice/can afford! We don't do badly for money luckily but we're fixing the house and garden up too!

Ive still got my old cotbed from my son so when the baby is 3 months or so, I'll get my son a new bed and baby can have cotbed. Ours was from mothercare.

I didn't look at brands either but went by requirements. I wanted one with a side that slides down so I didn't hurt my back. It had to have a latch at both ends so it can't be opened by a child. I wanted sturdy and non toxic too.
I got pretty much everything else second hand or was given to me so I was really lucky that I could spend a bit more on the cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->