Criteria to be allowed to start a topic in "first-trimester" section of forum?

medicine

Reaction score
What are criteria to be allowed to start a topic in first-trimester section of the forum?

I don't believe there are any. I mean, it's kind of an unspoken rule that you should be pregnant, although some TTC'ers post asking already pregnant ladies questions. :)

there's no criteria. You are more than welcome to post questions there :)

there's no criteria. You are more than welcome to post questions there :)
I tried to make a topic and this is the message I got:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags.

not sure what that error is but try creating a new thread and see what it says?

I'll let SC know as well, I *think* it might have something to do with the way you titled the thread, but am not certain

Try using a title that uses more than one auto tag with more than one character and don't add your own, see if that works. :)

Try using a title that uses more than one auto tag with more than one character and don't add your own, see if that works. :)

What is an autotag?

An autotag is a tag that is automatically generated from the words in your title, but it won't use any "common" words. For example, the title "Fob is driving me mad!" would most likely use the autotags "FOB," "driving," and "mad." The words "is" and "me" are too common to be considered tags.

Hope that helps!

Did you put a / in the title?

This is the title: Apply Progesterone Creame during Pregnancy?

and even when i just made the title Progesterone, i still got the same message. so maybe the problem is in the message.

This is the message: Has anyone used progesterone cream while pregnant? Any ideas about it?

i had the tags error the other day in GS too - i deleted all the tags eventually and it let me post. I hadnt added any and there weren't any unusual words in the title , more than one non-autotag word etc... :shrug: maybe a bug :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->