Cross Fit... ????? Experience anyone?

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I currently take several classes (5 days a week): Zumba, Blast (basically step on steroids) and Power (full body weights).

I've been wanting to shake things up a bit though- although the classes do vary every 4-6wks so I am being challenged- I'd like to incorporate something new. I'm just not feeling the cycling or kick classes offered... been there, done that.

Anyone take cross fit classes? I found a groupon for $20 for 5 classes. Which is a great deal... thought I'd see what others thought first.

Thanks ladies :flower:

I've fancied it for a while; I did a taster session, but wasn't that keen. However, I think that was down to the particular club that I went to. I found the taster quite slow and boring, and the instructor wasn't very motivating. I was disappointed, coz I love lifting weights and doing Olympic lifts.
My friend goes to a different club, though, and loves it.
Worth a go, I reckon xx

Thanks- I was thinking the same, at least for the price it's worth a shot- and if I hate it, then I'm not out that much! haha.

I think I'd love the challenge- I'm mostly worried about my shoulders and knees. As I have tendonitis in both shoulders and do have to be careful on some movements in my power class- but I know when to pull back or do lighter weights... my knees just hurt all the time. So I'm kinda used to that! I assume I could modify IF needed though... most gyms encourage that if your working out and havine any physical issues. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->