Crying at the sight of new born babies :(

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
Today there was a story on the news about a woman who got snowed in at home while she was in labour. She was holding a new born baby boy and I couldn't help but burst into tears.. I just imagined myself holding Jacob and I couldnt stop crying for about half an hour haha

Is anyone else this emotional? I realy thought I got over his death by now :(

I don't know the specifics in your situation, but I'm sorry for your loss. I can't say I know what your going through, I had 2 m/c early on and they were hard on me. Everyone mourns differently, so do what you feel is right and don't try to mask your emotions or feel as though there is a certain way you should feel at a certain point. Time heals, and with time you will begin to feel better. As for now take care of yourself, you are in my prayers, Be Blessed.

I am so sorry for your loss. I still get very emotional I suffered my third loss in oct I can be fine then all of a sudden something will set me off. Allow yourself to feel it and take each day at a time. Masisve :hugs: to you.

Hi Lillybelle,
So sorry for your loss. I am the same - went to a carol concert in the pub the other day, someone walked past with a cutie in a baby carrier and that was me gone. All the best for your BFP, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm sorry for your loss x
I don't always cry, but I do always get sad. I see pregnant people and I tear up. I'm definitely better than I was. I used to bawl, but now I'm just sad, so time does help. It's been 7 months since my baby died, so time does help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->