crying every morning!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
every single time I look in the mirror without clothing I burst out crying, I just cant help it :cry: I look disgusting!
I know ill get comments telling me its totally worth it, of course it is, I love my boy to pieces already..
but these stretch marks are getting worse and worse and im only 28 weeks :(
OH is never ever going to look at me the same again, if it makes me cry, how must it make him feel! :nope:

I'd always been very slim, and my last pregnancy I lost weight and was very ill. My oh took a photo of me the other night whilst I was getting ready for bed, and I was shocked at how I looked. I've been avoiding mirrors unless fully clothed! My oh saw I was bit shocked and upset and just said how amazing he thought I looked and that he was proud of me for giving up my body to give him a daughter. I hated my c section scar until he pointed out that I should be proud of it, that's how our son came into the world and over time I've learnt to embrace it and not hate it. There's no sure fire way of preventing stretch marks, but keep moisturising. In time they will fade. As women, we notice every little change, I doubt your oh is put off by them, most men are more attracted to a pregnant woman, especially their pregnant woman. Tell him how you feel and I'm sure he'll reassure you that he loves you just the same. With so many changes and hormones going on, its not surprising how we view ourselves takes a bit of a battering x

I looked in the mirror the other day too and burst into tears -was still crying when bf came home from work - he told me how beautiful I am carrying his baby which helped of course but I'm NOT looking in the mirror without clothes again!!!!

i just created a post called "please say i'm not the only one..." regarding horrid stretch marks....they are unavoidable...but that doesn't make us feel any better!! i'll be doing everything possible to help them fade asap after baby! ... i do worry sometimes on how hubby sees me now and if they are a turn off but based on his sex drive that he still has and tries (poor fella lol) it makes me feel better about them....definitely talk to yours about it!!
my belly has been getting so bad it feels like it couldn't possibly stretch anymore without cracking skin...and i think it already has started to crack a little....it gets very sore and itchy but the itchy feeling is sore and when it gets scratched or even poked by something it hurts...its very sensitive!!

I'm over weight anyway but I'm definitely the biggest I've ever been in my life. I'm the same way. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I'm lucky my DH says he thinks I'm more beautiful than ever as a pregnant woman but that really doesn't make me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->