Crying for absolutly no reason

Hope_24

Reaction score
One second I'm fine and happy, and the next I'm hiding away from everybody completely in tears. I'm a little over 8 weeks pregnant. I just want to call my boyfriend and cry to him but I'm afraid of looking like a complete mental patient and scaring him away.

I never cry usually and cried so much the first few weeks of pregnancy I didn't even bother to hide it lol. Happy crying, sad crying, no reason crying...dh thought it was quite funny.

Totally get this! Usually something triggers it, but it doesn't take much, lol. And, man if something really is sad, I'm a total goner ,,

Let's see... commercials, movies, funny things my DD's say and do. Oh looking at my DD #2 and realizing she won't be the baby anymore. Yep I'm a mess. One fo the yippee yippee parts of pregnancy. Maybe in those moments where you are ok, you should explain to your bf what's going on and how you have these moments where you just cry for no reason... then he will be prepared when you call.

I watched an episode of OBEM last night and I cried at the theme tune! As for the part where the baby was stuck and they initially thought it may have died at birth, well, DH had to run and get me a toilet roll to sit and wipe my face with it.
I cried in the car on the way home because I convinced myself that my DH was going to die in a terrible accident and leave me alone with the baby...uhhhh man. I can turn on a sixpence, one minute all smiles the next minute I'm sobbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->