crying stopped period from coming?

jenny84

Reaction score
is it possible????

on 4dpo i felt my uterus like being full (i know the position its tilted to one side)
6dpo morning i had sharp pains at the same position when driving and weird pain around my left hip
8dpo informed my best friend is pregnant so happy hoping i am too to go through this together!

9dpo watery brown fluid during morning pee only when whiping!
and since then...it has stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CRIED SO MUCH THAT DAY I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE !!!!
IS IT POSSIBLE I STOPPED MY PERIOD FROM COMING WITH ALL THE STRESS OR MAY IT BE IMPLANTATION?

since 6dpo i have all the symptoms insomnia feeling tired big boobs i mean huge !today 11dpo i woke up with from the feeling "tingling"(at the sides of the breasts)like sharp pains!veins showing dark blue also at the sides of the breasts...
i am always a spotter before af but it has never stopped or turned up that watery like fluid ...and it has never appeared only once!it always starts and gets heavy
so could crying stop a period?????or the spotting?

and if it was something abnormal would it stop bleeding?????? and would show up only when whiping..?once..???(i have been tested everything ok hormones progesterone etc all work correctly!)

im not an expert, but i dont think you can 'stop' a period once it's started. stress can delay a period but afaik thats only before it happens.

it could be implantation bleeding. hope you get your bfp soon :)

It could be implantation bleeding.

Stress can only delay ovulation. Once it happens period comes on time.

No but it def sounds like your pregnant!!! I've always had that "full, pressure" feeling around implantation and the brown discharge was probably the implantation bleeding making its way out!

I bet if you test you'll get a BFP!

Also as a poster said stress can't delay a period.
It can delay ovulation, which in turn delays your period,
But the luteal phase is a fixed timeframe, once you ovulate, you 100% definitely will get a period (or be pregnant!) within 2 weeks.

thank you so much for all your answers!
i was so devastated on thursday morning i could not open my eyes from all the crying i've never been so miserable in my life...
i know i sound obsessed but its just that the previous day i found out my best friend was pregnant and its her first month of trying...its the 7th month for us...and no bfp...
of course i can see that i have huuuge mood swings which i dont have in general...
hopeful, i did a 1step test from ebay (after my post here)and i got an evap line, it looks like this its greyish, after 5 minutes...

i still hope its implantation...
all this i went through that day i thought i blocked my system for sure you know from all that stress...
thank god once ovulation happens period is on the way, i understood how it goes now and thank you so much for your answers!

I still think you have a good chance! Maybe just too early for the test or maybe the evap blocked a true line!
As for the crying/ mood swings... I had a chemical 2 months ago and the day before I was at work and saw a cute kid and went to the toilets and locked myself in and cried cos I missed my son!
The IB I had was like really thick gluey discharge that was brown, and the next morning I had a pink/ brown watery wipe. I thought it was a start to AF so I waited and waited but she didn't show so I tested and BFP.

All of your symptoms sound really promising, keep us posted!

I still think you have a good chance! Maybe just too early for the test or maybe the evap blocked a true line!
As for the crying/ mood swings... I had a chemical 2 months ago and the day before I was at work and saw a cute kid and went to the toilets and locked myself in and cried cos I missed my son!
The IB I had was like really thick gluey discharge that was brown, and the next morning I had a pink/ brown watery wipe. I thought it was a start to AF so I waited and waited but she didn't show so I tested and BFP.

All of your symptoms sound really promising, keep us posted!

wow!we have the same IB(if it is for me too :winkwink: )i only had the same as you describe it... gluey to watery light brown but clear brown no clots... and one time after that again when whiping a little watery light pink ...that happened after going to the toilet for number 2 if you know what i mean.mine though it was in the same day since then and its been 2 days i dont notice anything than the other symptoms i mentioned...i will keep you updated! :) thank you so much!

Yeah well one was just before bed and the next one was when I woke up that's why :)

i had 2 false positives in July...and the day before i did, i visited my now 6 month pregnant best friend and my SIL announced she was pregnant. it sucks :( lol

i really hope this is it for you. and hey ive seen a couple of women here who have just gotten their bfps in their 7th month of trying! ive only got 1.5 months till i hit 7 too! lol

oh and my best friend got pregnant 2 weeks before i started trying and it was her first month trying.
some people just get all the luck :haha:

Destiny were you using blue dye tests? They are notorious for false positives. Well i really hope you get lucky soon too x

destiny its been tough for me yesterday i had to go to this gathering of friends we were 4 couples and we were the only one who dont expect a baby...i was around pregnant women and it was really hard i tried to hold my tears at some point...and pushing myself to smile all the time...and they wouldnt stop talking about their pregnancy...

UPDATE
i found a liitle brown tissue when i wiped today still nothing else i hope period is not on the way and if it is i hope it quickly comes so i can go on with my life!

about other symptoms, last night i had nausea when sleeping and during my sleep i saw in my dream someone talking to me about food and i was begging him to stop cause i was going to throw up ! then i woke up and indeed i was going to throw up i have never been this dizzy and wanted to vomit in the morning...(it was like the dream when the phone rings and its really happening so your brain adjusts your dream to what you experience in reality...)plus my heart was beating like crazy!!!i felt it through my chest...
it took me 10-20 minutes for the symptoms to fade and didnt go back to sleep...

on tuesday is the day of af i will test on wednesday...i am tempted to test tomorrow if i dont have brown spots in the morning...

Destiny were you using blue dye tests? They are notorious for false positives. Well i really hope you get lucky soon too x

1 was a blue dye digital, and 1 was my GPs pink dye test :shrug:

destiny its been tough for me yesterday i had to go to this gathering of friends we were 4 couples and we were the only one who dont expect a baby...i was around pregnant women and it was really hard i tried to hold my tears at some point...and pushing myself to smile all the time...and they wouldnt stop talking about their pregnancy...

yea it sucks :( i mean i get why pregnant women want to talk about their pregnancy, but especially if they know you're struggling with ttc, you'd think they'd tone it down a bit! lol

hope this is it for you :)

So sorry dear! Really wishing you lots of baby dust for oct x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"