Crystal Healing?

mrsswaffer

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I came to GC. :)

I have always been pretty open-minded to spiritual things, and recently had a few experiences with crystals that have strengthened my faith in their healing powers. Anyone else find that crystals work for them?

For instance, I bought a rose quartz and moonstone tumble stone back in November to 'help' me and my husband conceive #2. With the help of charting, we fell pregnant on the first go. My crystals had been cleansed/charged in the moonlight and kept in my bra in the day and in my pillowcase at night. I figured they might have played a part in helping our fertility, but thought I had used them for the purpose I needed them for, and quickly forgot about them.

I had been feeling very low in mood recently, and unpredictable with my moods, not enjoying my second pregnancy at all. My baby is currently breech, which also contributed to my low mood, because I have my heart set on a home birth this time. Anyway, I had a burst of nesting energy on Friday and found my crystals after 6 months of not even thinking about them. Well, when they entered my hand, I felt a rush of happiness and relief and almost burst into tears! I didn't expect that reaction at all; it completely took me aback. Since then, I've kept them in my bra every day again, and have felt so much happier in myself, and much more understanding and tolerant of my husband (who was getting the brunt of my bad moods). My energy has lifted, and I feel like I'm enjoying pregnancy again.

I wanted to get some amethyst to compliment my rose quartz/moonstone combination, so today I went out and bought a tumble stone to keep in my bra with them (there's a fair amount of room in there! Haha!). However, I feel like there has been a shift in balance, because ever since I've possessed the stone, I have felt really tired and was irritable until we came home and I washed it.

Of course, it could all be coincidence, but I'm more inclined to believe in the crystals for now. :) Anyone else into crystal healing?

I've not heard much about this- but when was TTC, after months of trying, I wanted to keep my spirits up and got a prediction from someone online that works with healing energy etc... and she sent me a little stone to keep around me. She also predicted conception very close to when LO was conceived (like within weeks). Again, could all be coincidence... but I do believe in the power of our mind. And if something gives us faith or positive energy (tangeable or not)- then what harm is there right?

I do go to acupuncture and believe massage is a great therapy as well. I use western medicine when needed- of course- but some things have no explanation. That doesn't make them any less "real".

Seems this is a good thing for you :)

I done 3 crystal healing courses and done crystal chakra alignment massage on people for 18mths. Ive done lots! I can recommend some for you if you like x

My mum is a qualified Crystal therapist and is also a tutor in the subject. I do believe that they can work wonders and have had them work for me. And even she has had crystals that just wouldn't work for her. She says that they have personalities and said that if they don't feel right, think of people you know and pass it on to the person who comes to your mind. They're working their way to the right person.

Thanks everyone. It's good to know they work with others, and I'm not going mad. DH thinks I'm nuts buying into it, but I really do feel the energies. :)

I think I'll give my amethyst to my mum. She seemed open to it when I told her about finding my other stones.

I think your probably more sensitive to stuff than other bex probably why. If you think about energy and earth vibrations thenbit kind of makes sense. For some reason I really cant bare turquoise anywherr near me. Which is odd because its a lovely colour. I just feel sensitive to it. Amethyst is a beautiful stone and good all rounder. Its good to use to open up your intuition also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->