C's Christmas Journal

c1403

Reaction score
Hi all.
I wasn't very good at keeping this updated last year. So will have another go.

Not exactly Christmas related but first thing I need to do is get a new phone. My current one is 5 years old and soooo slow. Coming on here is painful at times (takes ages and so many typos)

I'm not a techy person so have just ordered a sim free phone on Amazon for £120. So that's one job done.

Next job is to finish decorating my bedroom. DH has been off work so has done most of it but I need to paint the wardrobes. Job for next week.

Hopefully we will order our new sofa on Monday which should be delivered mid November....once that comes I'm having a major toy clearance ans de clutter. Right now there is no room for a tree .
so yhe living room needs total re-arranging.

List wise.....ok so I have hardly any ideas for my girls or family. Sadly I'm one member down this year too as my Nan passed away in August. I do plan to plant something nice in my garden....but that's another project for 2020. I am hoping to cut down this year. My two have so much I don't have much room left.

TO BUY
Dd1 (7)
Likes- Designer friend dolls, Barbie, LOL, Arts and Crafts

LIST
Nintendo DS and Game
Pogo Stick
Galt Magnetic Lab
Lego Friends Mia's Treehouse
Books x10
Travel Set for Doll
Gymnastics Mat

Dd2 (5)
Likes-Climbing, Physical things, Making potions, waterplay

LIST
Nintendo with Games (having DH old one)
Pogo Stick
Galt Rainbow Lab
Lego Friends Stephanie's Gymnastics
Books x10
Travel Set for doll
Gymnastics Mat

DH (34) £50-100
Likes-Retro gaming, some new clothes

Ideas-Massage Voucher (promised him one for bday but didn't get it)

Mum £50-100
Easy to please, likes pjs slippers smelliest new handbag photo items with kids etc.

Dad £50-100
Man who has everything. Got him a soup maker last year....not sure its been used much.

Sister £50-100
Similar likes to me. Winter clothes, accessories. Paperchase. Slippers PJs etc

Nan £20
Most awkward person to buy for. Loves scratchcards and that's about it.

Nephews x 2 (£10 each) Age 4+3
Thinking busy book for the youngest
Not sure about eldest

Auntie (£10)

Cousins x 2 (£10 each)

Will uodste as I buy but not looking to start just yet as need new radiators and things for the house.

Hoping to save £30-50 a week.

XxxX

Last edited:
Following.

Ohh can't wait to see what you buy :xmas12:
I'll be noseying at designer friend stuff.

I decorated living room in August so can't wait to get the tree up this year with out trying to place it to hide marks on walls etc :oops:.

<3

Aww great start !

Sorry to read about your Nan, your idea of planting something in her memory is lovely x

Sorry to hear about your Nan. Such a lovely idea to plant something.
Great lists so far

So sorry you lost your nan lovely, we planted a beautiful rose Bush for my gran at my mums and every year it blooms and is stunning. So nice when visiting and always makes us smile and remember her sitting in garden pottering with her beloved flowers

<3

Not much of an update. Saving money at the moment for house DIY. I don't want to start on Christmas just yet as have no where to store it at the moment

However have started a small Amazon wish list for DDs.

I've seen a rainbow science kit (by GALT) for DD2 and a similar magnet one for DD1.
Also seen some clothes for the dolls on Amazon so added those too .

So I've started the prep work for winter/Christmas. Sorted out both the girls bedrooms and clothes. Got a huge bag of clothes for charity and a smaller bag of toys plus two black sacks for the bin.
Still no idea what to get them....there is nothing they do not have or have had before. Although thinking about walkie talkies as a joint present x

Walkie talkies sound fab! I bet my two would love those. Never even thought of it!

My sister stole the walkie talkie idea.

Honestly I love my family to bits but they just don't listen to me when I say there isn't any more room and they don't really need so much.

I'm not saying not to buy anything at all obviously but to scale it down a bit. They don't need a ton of presents from my mum, my sister and then all the other family.. leaves nothing for me to buy either

It's actually stressing me out a bit as I have no list at all and people are already asking what to get them. They have EVERYTHING!

We have the same problem. Already struggling for ideas to buy and then they get loads off family!

Same here with my family! But this year I'm starting earlier than them so I'll get it first :rofl:

Finally have an idea. Pogo sticks.

My youngest is so outdoorsy and has everything like trampoline, skateboard, scooter, bike. I think she'd like this but I'll get them both one.

Omg such a good idea! I love a pogo stick! I might try that to get this baby out :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->