CSI: Grave Danger episodes

AP

Reaction score
Oooooh man it was on Living last night. I've seen it before but it really fucks me up! Has anyone seen that?!

Nick is buried alive in a glass coffin,with a Glow light, gun and tape recorder for company and the CSI's have to find him. They get a webcam link to him and have the pain of having to watch him suffer until they figure out where he s buried.

You dont think it can get worse but it does!

Gives me nightmares but I think its classic episodes!

I love Nick this episode makes me cry every time I watch it!!!
I love CSI I think it is brilliant Vegas and NY are my favorite!!

I remember the first time i saw those episodes my mum and i were like OMG NOOOOO NICK! :rofl: the most terrible had to be when they shot warrick, i stopped watching after that cause he was the best and the plots where getting repetitive, now im hooked on criminal minds!

I cried when they shot warwick aswell and he wasn't even my fav!
Criminal minds is BRILLIANT!!! my oh got me hooked so we are now watching then from the beginning on Living or Virgin (i think :)) Reid is amazing!!!

:rofl: i know i totally want to marry reid!!! But derek morgan omg swoon hahaha i wanna be garcia haha he totally wants her!

Oooh they were the episodes done by Quentin Tarantino. They have to be the best episodes ever. But they give me nightmares as I'm really claustrophobic

I only ever saw the first half :hissy: still never seen what happened to him (I know he survived as he's on later episodes) xx

Brill epidsodes i love CSI...not so much now grissom and warrick arent on it...but still good lol...

i totally cried when warrick got shot like really sobbing, what a loser!!

and i totally LOVE LOVE LOVE criminal minds, morgan YUMMY!! lol...new season starts in a few weeks too...:yipee:

Tarantino directed those... they were great! I love CSI (the Vegas one only) :shy:

Oooh they were the episodes done by Quentin Tarantino. They have to be the best episodes ever. But they give me nightmares as I'm really claustrophobic

OMG are they? I have just put two and two together and realise I have these episodes for my PSP in the cupboard? I remember seeing Quentin Tarantino on it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->