cuddlesoft vs minkee

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Evening :)

I'm looking at WN (again!) And wondered if there's a huge difference between minkee and cuddlesoft. Can anyone shed some light for me please?

Finally decided what I want, whoop! Well... if they can do the embroidery :shrug:

The difference is hardly noticeable, in fact I am not sure what it is!
I have one of each and I forget which is which

I don't see any difference at all between them to be honest. I have one nappy that's a combination of the two and you'd never be able to tell. I think minky just comes in a better selection of colours and patterns.

I've gone for cuddlesoft and it's sitting in the cart. Argh, what if it comes and looks rubbish? :haha:

Lol, it wont look rubbish, I've never seen a rubbish WN yet. The cuddlesoft & minkee look & feel the same to me-I've got a WN nappy that is minkee on the outside & cuddlesoft on the inside & I really cant tell the difference between the 2.

I'm more worried about my design capabilities than their skill! :blush:

Tell us what you picked then??!!!!! I bet it's fabulous!

I went and smooched my WNs before, and I still can't tell which is which even with them together

I've gone for black cuddlesoft with lime minute inner. I've picked embroidery that's a cyan and lime planet with white stars and E=MC2 maybe in white to match the stars!?

I'm not being weird haha - FOB chose Albert Max after Albert Einstein and Max Planck so I thought the theory of relativity would be cool :)

I'm just worried the colours will look minging :shrug:

I think blank and lime looks great actually!

Bizarrly just below this quick reply box there is an advert for Preston Pants, and there is a a black and lime nappy with a B&W panda on it hahaha

I think the colours sound like they'll be fab together :thumbup:

The black outer will make the embroidery really pop out, it'll look fantastic :)

I feel better about it now... looked at the ad and black and lime does look good :)

Thanks ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->