Cup

L

lepaskilf

Hi, has anyone just gone straight on to a cup ( not a sippy) just a normal cup after bf? If so how did you go about it? My lo has never had a bottle so will not take a sippy and would really like to just go straight to cup!

My LO isn't BF but we went straight to a Doidy cup for her water when we started weaning, she's never drunk from a sippy cup. She does really well with the Doidy, from about 8.5 months she could drink from it unaided (but still throws it about sometimes)

Another vote for the doidy here! Alice never took a bottle, but drank from the doidy the first time we used it (with me supporting it underneath). She gets very excited as soon as she sees it now!

My LO has never had a sippy cup, we went straight onto the doidy too and it's gone really well. She also gets really really excited when she sees it now and needs a few seconds to calm down before she can drink from it! She doesn't drink from it unaided much because I've been too chicken to let her do it, I'm really going to have to start biting the bullet on that or she'll never learn :dohh:

Actually Ruby gets really excited and starts bouncing up and down when she sees the Doidy. I wonder why it is so exciting?

Dom has a sippy beaker, but he doesn't like it very much with it so I tried him with Harrisons doidy cup and we get on much better with it. I hold it while Dom drinks from it x

I'm not sure, but they definitely have them in Blooming Marvellous and on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->