cupcake recipe?

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
Hiya am after a simple yummy cupcake recipe-am planning on making DD a batch for her birthday and plan to decorate them with a despicable me theme. there are sooo many recipes online i dont know which to pick so does anyone have a tried and tested recipe they could share please?:flower:

I use a basic sponge recipe - 2eggs, then 4oz of caster sugar, butter and self raising flour. Bake at about 175 for about 15 minutes (depending on size of cakes) x

I use a basic sponge recipe - 2eggs, then 4oz of caster sugar, butter and self raising flour. Bake at about 175 for about 15 minutes (depending on size of cakes) x

I use the same but add a teaspoon of milk and a drop of vanilla extract to mine. They're delicious. Just used the recipe to make DD's birthday cake and it went down really well xx

I made this frosting and thought it is yummy... (keep aware that I am a southerner in the U.S. so my taste buds may be different) https://justjennrecipes.com/lemon-mascarpone-frosting/2010/06/03/

You can't go wrong with a classic (vanilla) birthday cupcake

thank you everyone will have a few trial runs beforehand:thumbup:

I always use the hummingbird recipes. To be fair I only started baking recently and this is all I've ever used but they're so easy and yummy and light I don't need anything else. I've just finished a batch of vanilla cakes with choc buttercream. Yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->