Cure for sore throat

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a moany old cow but my throat is really sore :cry:
my tonsils are swollen and I can hardly swallow, I got anti-biotics from doc but cant get them swallowed coz my throat is raw.:cry:

Does anyone have any other ideas that mite help? im feelin sorry for myself :nope:

Dont trust men , my oh keeps trying to tell me a salty mouthwash from a bj is the best cure, yrah right mate fat chance am I falling for that one

:haha: my oh has suggested that too, men must all have the same train of thought :dohh:

Aww you poor thing! Honey and lemon is the best thing ever. Just half fill a cup with boiling water, add lemon juice and then spoon in the honey, as much of each as you like. It's really soothing and antibacterial so will really help.

I'm sure there's better cures but my mom used to make me warm milk with honey.
And then there's always ice cream...

Ice lollies/tip tops will numb it a bit, always helps me xxxx

If you are really struggling with the antibiotics then you can ask for it in liquid form.

yes i have it in liquid form all the time as i struggle with tablets.

i have tonsillitis at the mo so know how your feeling xx

The best thing ever is 'difflam spray' you can get it from boots. It works wonders. Don't go for boots own one it's horrible. Xx

when i was younger my dad alsways made me gargle salt water *heave* did help though!

i got some mouth rince from the drs cant remember what its called though but you gargle it and it numbs your throat

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->