Curious about bleeding but still get BFP

beaglemom

1st Time Mom to IVF Baby
Reaction score
Long story short, my husband & I took a break last month from IUIs & just used femara. We did not do any opks, just went based on cm & O cramping. I feel like the BD schedule was a little off plus not much of a chance without assistance. Anyways...had bright red when I wiped around 10 dpo...then yesterday (14 dpo I think) thought AF was coming & I had more red when I wiped. When I got home my pantyliner needed to be changed so I used a tampon...not much on it at bedtime but felt more intense cramping so used a new one to sleep. I woke up to a clean tampon...nothing on it. I took a cheap test but negative. Off & on cramping today with very minimal brown spotting (not even getting on the liner). I have never had this red before AF...usually a few days of light brown spotting. Don't think there is much hope for me because the cycle was so off but wondering if any of you got IB similar to this & still ended up with a positive?

I plan to test again in the AM maybe with frer if still nothing.

No other symptoms except some cravings (but normal for me). Breast sensitive but only when I touch them...not painful.

Thanks for any input out there you have!

Hey Hun I hope you are felling better and the bleeding has gone for you x

Hmm. I have always thought that spotting was normal in early pregnancy- but alarming if you have bright red and cramping combo going on. On the other side- I have read plenty of threads on here with similar situations that have lead to perfectly normal BFP's. Or could be a chemical..... this early on the possibilities could make you worry sick! GL and hope you get your BFP tomorrow :)

I'd wait a few days and then do another test. Good luck Hun I hope you get that BFP!

Hey Hun I thought I would let you now that even if we have a mc out tests will still be positive it happened to me

Ps I hope you are okay I am sure it is just some implanting bleadinxx

Thanks for the input ladies. Another neg today. But spotting almost nonexistent. I have read ib can be brown pink or red. Some are even heavy and still get bfp.

If you're unsure about whether it's IB or AF, I'd wait to test until at least after the bleeding fully stops. I had IB (brown spotting) on and off for 3,5 days starting at 10DPO and didn't test until after it ended at 14DPO, and got a squinter BFP.

For anyone still following...I thought for sure AF was starting last night...cramps & just not feeling great. Woke up to minimal brown/rust red on the tampon. Pantyliner today & nothing on it or when I wipe. I have put a call in to the nurse to ask if I need a blood test & to explain the bleeding because now with still a neg test I am getting concerned there is something wrong. Brown spotting is normal for me, but it usually sticks around then once it starts turning red AF comes. But the 2 days of red randomly & now the spotting off & on is strange for me.

All this concern is probably for nothing & AF will probably show this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->