Current symptoms--weigh in!

poeticlegend

Reaction score
Hey guys I know you all don't know me very well, but I was wondering if you could chime in on my current symptoms? I am currently 5dpo (I believe, considering I used a phone app to keep track of my cycle, which I now understand is silly. lol.) and my breasts have been sore for days and I woke up this morning to sensitive nipples and blue veins all over them. This could simply be because of how darn white I am, but hey you never know. and I have a twinge in my lower belly that feels like cramps sometimes. But I know my period isn't due to start for another 9 days. Anyone?

Hi Poetic!

I have absolutely no experience since I'm still ttc #1 but it sounds promising :thumbup: I hear that sore boobs are a good sign...

I completely understand about the symptom spotting driving you crazy! I've reached the point where I can't tell if symptoms are in my head or if I am actually experiencing them. I keep my fingers crossed for you!! Tons of baby dust!!

:dust::dust::dust:

thanks for the encouragement! I have been having a dull cramp in my lower back for the past couple of days that comes and goes. and a slight twinge of something in my belly but like you said, can't tell if I am imagining the symptoms or if they are real. 6 more days until I test. Don't know if I can hold out even though I know I am setting myself up for failure.

How long have you been TTC? This is DH and my 7th month trying so I absolutely know how you can drive yourself crazy just waiting to test!! TWW is the worse part each cycle!

I bought a bunch of cheap HPT off Amazon so I didn't send us to the poor house testing so much every cycle. I spent so much money the first couple of cycles testing with the store bought tests. I am a serious POAS addict!

Hey guys I know you all don't know me very well, but I was wondering if you could chime in on my current symptoms? I am currently 5dpo (I believe, considering I used a phone app to keep track of my cycle, which I now understand is silly. lol.) and my breasts have been sore for days and I woke up this morning to sensitive nipples and blue veins all over them. This could simply be because of how darn white I am, but hey you never know. and I have a twinge in my lower belly that feels like cramps sometimes. But I know my period isn't due to start for another 9 days. Anyone?
well, ever since i dtd i have had swollen breasts, and there was only one day where they weren't as swollen. sometimes there would be a vein or two on each breast but they never hurt but maybe four times since. not only this but i normally have a painful cramp throughout the time between my ovulation and period. i didnt have it at all this cycle but i did have soft, nuzzly feelings in my left area at just 5 dpo and 6 dpo. this is when the baby implanted.i also had a metallic taste from the night of 5 dpo and ended the night of 6 dpo. i had other symptoms like constant sneezing and milk craving but the ones listed are the most similar to yours i think. i got my bfp at 8 dpo.

How long have you been TTC? This is DH and my 7th month trying so I absolutely know how you can drive yourself crazy just waiting to test!! TWW is the worse part each cycle!

I bought a bunch of cheap HPT off Amazon so I didn't send us to the poor house testing so much every cycle. I spent so much money the first couple of cycles testing with the store bought tests. I am a serious POAS addict!

this is my 3rd month of actually trying. and we aren't really that intense about it, just kind of letting nature do her thing. I am trying not to think about it, but keeping track of my symptoms in a phone app to see if I can learn my body a bit better.

I am supposedly 9dpo right now so getting close to the make or break point. I don't know about you but I'm afraid to go to the bathroom sometimes, worrying what I might see (tmi I know). Breast pain has started to subside buy pops up randomly again throughout the day especially when I stand up really fast. And the soreness in my nipples hasn't gone away yet.

Still crossing my fingers!

Yup, I completely know how you feel poetic. Every cycle I had when I got toward AF time I would dread going to the bathroom and seeing that she had come.

But things are still looking promising for you :thumbup: and everything crossed that this is your cycle. Are you going to test? it's still early for you. How long do your cycles typically last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->