Cute things your LO does while on the breast?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
My son (5 mo) has recently discovered the awesomeness of blowing raspberries (also known as bloo-bloos, according to my husband). He will blow raspberries at anyone who makes eye contact with him, even from across the room. When I put him to the breast this morning, he was happily latched and drinking until he caught my eyes. A big smile came over his face and he started trying to blow raspberries WHILE nursing. Then he got really frustrated as he realized that he could not do both at once. It was the most adorable thing ever.

I have a friend whose daughter (16 mo) is so used to nursing all the time, that she seems to forget. Sometimes she will pick up a nearby sippy cup and attempt to put the straw in her mouth while she is nursing. Just like my son, she gets very frustrated when she realizes that she can't be latched AND drinking from a sippy cup at the same time.

Babies are so freaking adorable!

It makes me laugh when my son roles over from his cot into our bed to latch on and ends up just sucking the side of my boob! It shows you that it is more for comfort than hunger lol x

Today I was feeding Wesley whilst walking around the kitchen so not really paying attention to him. I felt him pull off and assumed he'd slipped off again due to his tongue tie. I looked down to reattach him, only to find him just lying there looking up at me with the hugest smile on his face :)

When LO was really young he'd grab a bit of boob, move his hand and grab another bit and kept doing that. Like a booby massage :haha:

My wee man sometimes holds up a finger as if to say, 'just one more drink mama!'

He also gives me the most scary intense stare when he latches on after a big sleep, like 'don't even think about taking this away, I am starving here!'

My son is almost 8 months old and has taken to stuffing his hand down the other side of my shirt to rub my other boob while he's nursing. If he can reach, he likes to tweak my nipple, which is more funny than cute at the time but I love that he finds comfort in it lol

Mine likes to stroke the one he's nursing from! Sometimes he will press it like he's trying to squeeze more out!!! He will do this to DH too!!!

DD has just started to hold my PJ top up when nursing at night. She will also catch my eye and smile around my nipple.

When he's sleepy, he wraps his arms around the one he's feeding from and hugs it. He tweaks the other nipple too, but I try and discourage that!

He just started playing around yesterday with breathing closer and farther away from my boob, because it made different noises. It was cracking him up? Cute, but weird!

Not a cute thing during, but after he eats he always looks at me and smiles and coos. It's like he's so grateful that I fed him and he wants to say 'thank you'! Melts my heart every time :)

My son has recently taken to slapping my boob when he's feeding... he will slap, pause feeding then feed again and repeat... no clue as to why though :haha:

My son has recently taken to slapping my boob when he's feeding... he will slap, pause feeding then feed again and repeat... no clue as to why though :haha:

My son does this too sometimes! If we are side lying, sometimes he slaps the other one! :haha:

My son will be nursing away, then catch my eye and grin HUGELY :D it's adorable :cloud9: he also does the comfort-latch-anywhere thing, ow!

Ds strokes the one he's eating from. Like he's petting me lol

My son is 8 months and he slaps the boob he's nursing from, then he'll pull away and stare at my nipple and start making noises like he's trying to talk to it... at one point when he was "talking to it" he took his finger and started poking it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->