• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle 2 of TTC. Anyone Wanna Be Buddies?

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
Hello!
I am currently ttc #2 and just started cycle 2. Last cycle was the 1st cycle off bcp and I honestly had a pretty good looking chart! Although I did not conceive, I am happy that my body is doing what it is suppose to. I temp and use OPK and monitor my cm. I am going to start monitoring my cp too. I have a 4 yo dd who would love to finally have a sibling and I am also SO ready to be pregnant again! This process is exciting but filled with so much waiting! Praying cycle 2 is my month for a bfp! I would love some buddies who are on the same path that I am on! I would love to hear your stories :)

Hello
I n ttc#2. My son is 8mos. Took 1 year to conceive him so now trying early.
I am on my first period since my son...cd5 today. Should start trying from next week:)

My girlfriend and I are about to TTC for the first for baby#1 on Valentines Day weekend. Our donor is a really good friend but he live 7 hours away in my hometown so we had to save money and take time off. Could've stayed at my parents like we normally do but 1.) it might have been awkward doing all this at their house for us and our friend because my mother knows him really well too. Lol. and 2.) We don't want to get my mom's hopes up until we know we are pregnant. I have an older brother and because of health issues with his wife they are also just now trying to have their first and my mom is dying for a grandkid.
I'm 29 and my fiance is 37. We've been together going on our 5th year now. We plan on getting married, now that it's finally legal here, before the baby shows up. Good luck to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->