Cycle after miscarraige...

fallenangel11

A little bit pregnant
Reaction score
I charted for the cycle that I fell pregnant in Feburary and it looked like a text book 'normal cycle'. I usually have 28day cycles. I Ovulated on day 14 with a dramatic shift in temperatures, I had higher temps and then they stayed steady and I found out I was pregnant.

Unfortunetly- I lost the baby at 8 weeks (we found out at 12). After my D&C I started bleeding again 4 weeks later- my first cycle. But th bleeding continued until CD20, so I thought I was out for the month- but my Dr thought it might have been possible that I Oved still. This cycle was 30days long.

This month I started temping again but my temps have been all over the place. There was no temperature shift. At first FF said I Oved at CD18 but when I put todays temp in FF took away my O and cover line. Today is CD28 which is my usual cycle length...but now I don't know. I took a pregnancy test on CD25 which was ngative but I can't bring myself to do another.

I feel so down, each failed cycle is just another stab in my heart- it's life saying 'your baby's gone and this cycle won't bring you one either'.

Has anyone else had weird cycles after their miscarraige??
Here's my FF chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333495

I have had some odd cycles since November 2010. I don't know if it's because of my m/c (and subsequent m/c) but they've been all over the place.

I don't temp because I know I'd forget! Plus I don't use FF so have no idea about your charts etc.

It seems odd that you bled for so long, maybe one of the other ladies who had a D&C will be able to relate to that?

It is heartbreaking when you don't conceive month on month. How long have you been TTC?

:hugs:

We started TTC in Jan 2011- then found out about first pregnancy in march. Ended in MMC in May.
I didn't bleed much after my D&C, just the usual 7 days, but the first cycle was when I bleed for 20 days- light most of the time, but still bleeding. But my Dr. said it was normal.

Now my temps aren't right either, so I think the MMC has messed up my cycles a lot.

How long have you been TTC? Do you track Ov at all?

I use OPK's, I tried not using them last month but it backfired on me! I was so frustrated not knowing how many dpo I was and when to expect AF.

We started TTC in November 2010 and have had 3 losses, albeit early ones.

Fingers crossed we don't have to wait much longer :hugs:

I charted for the cycle that I fell pregnant in Feburary and it looked like a text book 'normal cycle'. I usually have 28day cycles. I Ovulated on day 14 with a dramatic shift in temperatures, I had higher temps and then they stayed steady and I found out I was pregnant.

Unfortunetly- I lost the baby at 8 weeks (we found out at 12). After my D&C I started bleeding again 4 weeks later- my first cycle. But th bleeding continued until CD20, so I thought I was out for the month- but my Dr thought it might have been possible that I Oved still. This cycle was 30days long.

This month I started temping again but my temps have been all over the place. There was no temperature shift. At first FF said I Oved at CD18 but when I put todays temp in FF took away my O and cover line. Today is CD28 which is my usual cycle length...but now I don't know. I took a pregnancy test on CD25 which was ngative but I can't bring myself to do another.

I feel so down, each failed cycle is just another stab in my heart- it's life saying 'your baby's gone and this cycle won't bring you one either'.

Has anyone else had weird cycles after their miscarraige??
Here's my FF chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333495

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a mmc on 7/6/11 but haven't had my 1st :af: yet. I've been doing temps and they started off all over the place but I think they are leveled out now. I have heard/read that your temps can be really off (as well as your cycle) after mc. Hang in there your body will bounce back soon. :hugs:

Puppycat- I know what you mean about not knowing...I tried to take the relaxed 'it'll happen when it'll happen' approach to TTC, but it just doesn't work. I hate not having at least a little control over it. I like to know where I am with things :) I try not to pregnancy test too much tho...but this month I did two coz I thought it was a good month, we had pleanty of BD time ;)

Bastetgrrl- Thanks for the info...I know my cycles might be off for a while...but I just want things to get back to normal now! I feel like a little kid, stamping my feet 'I want it now'...but it I have been thinkingabout having a baby for a year now so it does seem like long time. Oh by the way...what kind of cat is that in your Picture? It is soooo gorgeous- I love the ears and the expression! It looks like a Devon Rex?? I was thinking about getting a Devon :)

Maybe if I get a kitten it will keep my mind off TTC!!
I baby sat my parents new puppy for three days and fell in love with it, even tho it woke me up several times a night and it needed constant attention! I babied it sooo much- I think I'm in desperate need for a baby!
Unfortunetly I already have two little dogs and I'm not allowed any more (it's a good rule as otherwise I'd have 439 pets for sure!)

Puppycat- I know what you mean about not knowing...I tried to take the relaxed 'it'll happen when it'll happen' approach to TTC, but it just doesn't work. I hate not having at least a little control over it. I like to know where I am with things :) I try not to pregnancy test too much tho...but this month I did two coz I thought it was a good month, we had pleanty of BD time ;)

Bastetgrrl- Thanks for the info...I know my cycles might be off for a while...but I just want things to get back to normal now! I feel like a little kid, stamping my feet 'I want it now'...but it I have been thinkingabout having a baby for a year now so it does seem like long time. Oh by the way...what kind of cat is that in your Picture? It is soooo gorgeous- I love the ears and the expression! It looks like a Devon Rex?? I was thinking about getting a Devon :)

Oh I know how you feel. Isn't it interesting that we've spent years trying NOT to get pregnant and when you are ready it's like okay right NOW but it just doesn't happen that way and it really sucks. I am definitely not the most patient person in the world so this is just torture...

Oh you are really close it is actually a Cornish Rex. I have two of them. They are some of the most loving cats that I've ever seen. They are super cool cats!

sorry to hear of your loss i just wanted to say as ive had 2 mc's and found my cycles have taken quite a bit to get to some sort of normality try accupuncture i've heard it helps regulate cycles?

I miscarried on 3/21/11 but I didn't have to have a D & C... i passed the tissues naturally... but the bleeding from the miscarriage lasted for over 2 weeks... my next cycle was more "normal" so maybe your first cycle after the miscarriage bled a lot because your body is naturally trying to regulate itself?? i'm back to normal now and hubs & i just started ttc again this month... sending *hugs* your way...

Hi girls
AF showed up on Friday. Good news coz it means I had a 28 day cycle (which was my 'norm') bad news of course coz it means I'm not pregnant.
But this cycle I plan on temping and taking a few thinks like EPO, cough syrup, grapefruit juice, using concieve plus etc...anything I can to get that BFP :)
Anyone else working hard to get their BFP? What are you doing/taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->