cycle day 14 03/08/09 looking for a buddy

lou_ap

TTC for our first baby
Reaction score
hiya

im cycle day 14 according to my ticker, im not very good at this yet so hoping to find some buddys for guidance and support,

where are you buddy ??????

love and hugs lou x

Hi Lou,

I have no idea of my cycle day, but AF is due 8/8/09 - I;d love to learn with you as I'm new to all of this too!!

How long have you been TTC?

Hugs

hiya chick ill buddy you threw if you like ! yay ! the 8/8/09 would be your cycle day one if thats the day af starts your fertile times are about half way threw your cycle, if your 28 days between periods then your fertile days this month will be 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25th with the 23rd being your ovulation day, thats a basic basic calculation, if you want to be accurate then you can use ovulation predictor kits and take your temp which is more reliable, but im not doing that at the moment, id set yourself up a ticker like mine too (see below) as then you can get a better idea of where about in your cycle you are

hope that helps there anything else you need to know im on hand to help,

i have been ttc for a year next week, but i have only been seriously trying i.e tracking ovulation days and fertile times etc for 2 months, before that we were just not trying not preventing but have decided to get cracking on it now, im also trying o loose weight to boost fertility and quit smoking about a week ago

lou x

hey ladies!! I'm around cd 20 I think! Good luck to you both!

hello im CD 20 !!!! YAY fingers crossed for us both :bfp: !!!!

what methods are you using for ttc ? i have only just started temping will see how we get on might have to get opk though to be more accurate but im not sure if its worth the expense yet will have to see

lou x x

i'm only temping, i'm trying not to get to obsessed seeing as how dh already thinks i'm crazy lol

lol i know the feeling, im only temping everytime i come up wit a new fact or put a new food on his plate he says "which baby doctor wrote that then" lol i try not to drive him mad with it !

7 days till testing for me is that the same for you good luck hun x

not long now are you getting any symptoms of anything ? i have nothing over tahn a skin break out !!!! but no pain, twinges nothing ! x

my face is breaking out, i have cramps, and today when i went to the bathroom i had redding brownish cm stuff, but it was only one time, so maybe af is coming early :cry:

i have had a skin break out but other than that nothing af is due tomorrow or tuesday no signs of it yet, but no other signs either so im either :bfp: or late :witch: lets hope its the first one x

Hi Girls,
any BFP's in here?
My AF was due yesterday, but she still hasn't shown. Also had skin break out, and cramps all afternoon today - so think she is def on her way!
ANd had a BFN this morning!

So hoping september is luckier month for me!

Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->