cycle day 2 - July 2nd Looking for a buddy

Hi sonya, I'm CD28 of I don't know how many days cycle...we can be TTC buddies if you like.

Hey Sonya, I'm on CD36 today and have no clue when the :witch: is coming. I don't feel any different and am hoping AF comes soon. I'd like to start charting so that we know when I'm OVing but I still don't want to put a lot of pressure on OH for :sex: as it just ruins it. How's everything going for you?

Hey, I am on cycle day 11 (I think haha) Cycle #4 for me. What cycle are you girls on? I also need a buddy.

July 2nd was CD 1 for me! Sounds like we are right there together!

ya we are all pretty close as far as cycles go! I am going to pick up an opk tomorrow (for the 1st time) and give that a try. This is beginning to feel a bit like a guessing game, otherwise.

Hey girls, I'm on my first cycle off BCP. I'm on CD 38, still waiting for AF. I thought about temping next cycle, but changed my mind. I think I'll just stick with CM and CP for now. I don't want to take the fun out of :sex:.

hi everyone i'm newly joined today!! looking some advice!! I'm on the 17th day of my cycle its usually between 26-28 days.

Hey girls, so it looks like we're all on the same page eh? Is anyone having any symptoms yet? Post em here so we can compare lol

I have been having some cramping don't no if thats good or bad. We BDed on the 14th but the opk said i had surge on the 15th and 16th we didn't get it on though! I think he feels pressured. What you think the chances are? is it to late to give it a go tonight?

Hey girls, so it looks like we're all on the same page eh? Is anyone having any symptoms yet? Post em here so we can compare lol

Had some left sided pains today, which then started feeling like very mild uterine cramps for most of the day. CD 18 for me today, with possible ovulation on CD 14... not for sure, don't use OPK's, but noticed the starts of EWCM on CD 14, and none since. Very different than last cycle. last month was a 29 day cycle, with very obvious EWCM CD 11-14. Other than that, just very gassy and might not be relevant, but 2 BM's today when usually don't even have one every day.... could be the garlic I ate last night... lol

Hi girls! I'm on CD20 today, so I'm right around you. I had a positive OPK on CD14. Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see some bfp's! :dust:

Hey:coffee:
I believe I have about 10 days till "testing" although I do not test. I simply wait to see if AF arrives. I have had a lot of cramping, however I feel almost positive that I am not pregs. The week before I found out I was pregs with my first I was exhausted, always thirsty and had lots of cramps. Any women feeling really exhausted? (if so maybe ur BFP has arrived)

Hey:coffee:
I believe I have about 10 days till "testing" although I do not test. I simply wait to see if AF arrives. I have had a lot of cramping, however I feel almost positive that I am not pregs. The week before I found out I was pregs with my first I was exhausted, always thirsty and had lots of cramps. Any women feeling really exhausted? (if so maybe ur BFP has arrived)

hi my af is due on tuesday and i have been having cramps and i am shattered aswell. the pains was in my lower back for two days it has now shifted to my right side there are some twinges at the front but most of the pain is on the right side of my back. I can't remember how i felt with my daughter cause shes nearly eight.

Ya :sleep:
At least there is always another month to try again.:thumbup: I hate waiting for AF I have 7 more days. I have had cramps for the past 4 days now it is really unpleasant and a very sore back at night. I must be PMSing bad. NO testing though for me. I took a total of 4 pregnancy tests with my first and I didn't get a positive until I was about 7 weeks pregnant. Wishing everyone a :bfp: this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->