Cycle Day 49, no af, BFN

Matrix87

Reaction score
I've spent so much time surfing the internet for answers so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has been through a similar situation.

I am currently on day 49 of my cycle, my last period was December 9th, 2011. I've been off bc since October and I have been pretty stressed this past month so I know the delay in af could be due to that too. I have had unprotected sex almost every other day for the past year or so too.

My cycles have been screwy since getting off bc. 12/9, 10/30, amd 9/25 are when my last 3 periods started.

All tests I have taken have been negative and I know I should see my doctor, but I figure if I was pregnant I would have had a BFP by now. The last time I tested was cycle day 48, but I have heard of women getting their first BFP on later dates.

I was just hoping anyone could share their experiences of late BFP results or offer any advice. Thanks in advance!

Update: super light brown spotting on cycle day 50 (barely noticable when I wipe) -too late for implantation bleeding? When af starts it's never like this, it starts out full force

Sorry I can't help... but would be interested to hear of others stories too. I am on day 40 and no AF or BFP

I am just curious as to what resulted from this. I am on day 49 of my cycle- no AF- BFN. I am going crazy waiting for one thing or another to happen!

OMG I just went trought the exact same situation, my period just showed up 18 days late, I had a 49 days cycle too. I got a vrey faint BFP (which now that I look back was most liklely just an evaporation line) but after BFN after BFN (I tested about 15 times lol), I got myself so freaked out!! And I think that's what delayed the period even more, so yes, it can really be stress that does that to you.

*hug* I know it's not any kind of fun, and not knowing what your body is up to is crazy. I know I was...

Yes if you were pregnant you would most likely had a positive result by now, yes some women only get theirs later on, but that's a minority.

Don't give up hope tho, It could be that you are pregnant but just ovulated later than you think and so it's too early to tell. It could be any number of other things tho, so I would strongly advise you to see your doctor so he can do a blood test and you can know for sure. I really hope you get that BFP :)

Edit: Just saw your own update. Like I said, if you ovulated later that you thought, it can still be implantation bleeding. Like you said your cycles have been all over the place, I can imagine tracking ovulation is probably hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->