Cycle Day 9, anyone else due to ovulate this week?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

I am on Cycle day 9 and due to ovulate somewhere between cycle day 11-13. ( 2-4 days from now- although i think it will probs be 3-4 days till ovulation) My period finished yesterday after a week but i ovulate soon after my period.

I checked my cervix and it is high, soft but still a little firm and the hole (sorry) that is supposed to feel open feels a bit like a slit but it is hard to feel the cervix as it is so high. it does feel wet but there is no creamy or stretchy cervical mucus yet just clear and wet like as if you had water on your hands. so where does this put me ttc now?

If we dtd tonight (cd 9) taking into account the description of cervix and mucus does it sound if we dtd tonight we would have a good chance? or is ovulation too far away? (say 3-4 days)
can sperm still get up there if cervix has a slit instead of a hole? and if it is facing nearer the opposite end to your fingers?

Sorry for lots of questions :haha:
It has been a while since i ttc.
i will of course keep checking cm through the day and the next few days.

Is anyone else due to ovulate this week if so when? i am so exited xx

I'm CD14 today and think I may have O'd yesterday. I was feeling some tightness/heaviness/tugging feelings yesterday so I'm wondering if those were my O pains. They weren't painful, just noticeable. I BD yesterday and the day before and used a Softcup for 8 hours each time. Will just have to keep temping and watching FF for my crosshairs. =)

Hope we catch our eggies this week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->