Cycle weirdness

blueeyedgirl1

PALTTTCAL!
Reaction score
Hello all,

My cycles are going all weird and I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen?

I had a MMC on 14 December last year. First AF started Jan 22. Didn't register a +ve OPK in that cycle although I did have a couple of days of EWCM.

Next cycle started on 24 Feb and that was a "normal" cycle - 29 days long, my usual 3 days of EWCM and a +ve OPK on CD14 - textbook! My cervix also rose for the first time since the MMC.

Cycle 3 started March 25 and was a whopping 35 days long. We weren't TTC at this point so I didn't do any OPKs and whilst I did have 3 days of EWCM on CD16-18 my cervix didn't rise throughout the entire cycle. I then had 5 days of spotting before AF finally arrived on April 29. It couldn't have been a chemical or early MC as we didn't DTD anywhere near my fertile days (only rejoined the TTC wagon again around CD23).

That was DEFINITELY a messed up cycle. I've had little-to-no PMT symptoms (usually got sore boobs, cramps, etc) and definitely had none that cycle. Now I'm onto my next cycle and things are very weird again!

I had some EWCM very early in this cycle (day 9 - I've never had it before CD12) but haven't had any +ve OPKs. I'm now at my usual fertile time - CD15 - and nothing. My CM's gone back to creamy, my cervix hasn't risen from its medium height location and everything just feels...flat?

Has anyone else experienced this post-MC? Did your cycles seem to sort themselves out and then take a nosedive?

Sorry this ended up being so long, I figured I'd just stick all the details in and hope someone sees something they recognise! I so badly want to have my baby but it seems like everything's going wrong all over again.

I can't say that I've gone through the same thing, but I can tell you that since my MC at the end of November my cycles have also been very crazy. I started taking OPK's for the past two cycles however (so cycles 4 and 5 after the MC) and found out I was FINALLY OVing the third week with AF 15 days later to the dot. I'm still having issues with spotting between OV and AF, but other than that it took a full 3 cycles for my system to get back "in whack". Now at 35 days on the dot for two cycles straight, but going through hormone and other tests this cycle to find out why I'm spotting (and why we haven't conceived again yet). Good luck to you, I'd say if it's still giving you a lot of problems this next cycle, go to the doctor so they can run some blood tests for you.

Thanks Cosmos. I've just gotten myself a BBT thermometer and might give that a go, but I think I might go to the docs when AF arrives this cycle. I'm sick of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->