Cycles gone from 32d to 22d as soon as we started TTC :(

aalexandram

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

So myself and DH are TTC #2 and recently we have been TTC as we were WTT for at least a year as we were getting married and then going on honeymoon abroad for 2 weeks to USA.

As the wedding started approaching I noticed that my periods we very short, and I worked it out at 22 days per cycle.

So I last started my period on 06th July and ovulated on 18th July, I have attached a picture of the test if you believe any different. My period came yesterday so that is a 9 day luteal phase which is not good when TTC as it can be more difficult to sustain a pregnancy in the early weeks.

I'm really devestated that as soon as started TTC my cycles went from perfectly normal to really weird :( as soon as we were ready, my body started playing up :(

I have no idea ugh my cycles would have changed so dramatically, nothing in my lifestyle has ever changed. I'm not particularly stressed either, so I don't think stress has a part to play.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I am now back to testing for ovulation every day so I can try and figure out my luteal phase.

Thank you ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member