Cyst on ovary

Miss_d

Reaction score
I may have this, after having paying on the lower right side of my tummy on and off for months i just let it go but the last 4 days its been agony and pain killers not helping, i went to see my doctor yesterday and she ruled out my appendix and urine infection and says it could be a cyst on my ovary and that she will get me a scan for a few weeks time hopefully.

I am in agony, painkillers not helping, anyone else got this?

I would go to the hospital if the pain is too much and painkillers not working. You cant stay like this for weeks :hugs:

xx

Thanks, its really sore but tbh as today has got on its so much better, i have got the implant in and i am not sure wether to get it taken out.

I had a cyst on my ovary and the pain was unbearable the first time I felt the pain I had to call the Dr out in the middle of the night when the pain was bad there was no painrelief strong enough!! I ended up having the ovary removed after failed laser attempts 4 months after I had the ovary removed I fell pregnant with my DD, I hope you get sorted soon. x

I have them too, on my left and right, but only feel pain on my right, its so excrutiating, the pain is worse at certain times of the month.x

Hi hun, I had a cyst on my ovary 2 years ago! I never had any trouble then one evening, I went for a wee, and suddenly this pan came over me and I literally couldnt get off the toilet. I was doubled over in pan, crying my eyes out! The pain was on the right side, very low down between my tummy and groin! I managed to get to the out of hours doc where he examined me and called an ambulance thinking it was my appendix, but when I got to the hospital they rulled out my appendix but couldn't find anything on the scan! I was in that much pain they brought me down for surgery, where they discovered I had a cyst on my right ovary and it had burst! Thats why I was in so much pain.
They say once you have had one, the chances of them reaccuring are much greater but fingers crossed I have had no problems since, and that was in may 08.
Hope you get sorted xx

I have a dermoid cyst on my right ovary. I'm supposed to be going for laroscopic surgery in the next couple months to have it removed. I have constant pain, every day.

I hope your scan goes well and they can find out what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->