• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cytotec.

techheather

Reaction score
Anyone take cytotec post pregnancy? Dr gave to get rid of all the remaining junk up in there. I'm 4 weeks post partimum. Still bleeding. Some gushes bright red. Dr said Sometimes given after miscarriage as well to help push stuff out.

Just wanting to know how it worked for someone or cause pain that was intense. Or just wait it out

I was given it about a week pp as I started bleeding very heavily, and I was also given a dose for a miscarriage. I was terrified it was going to be awfully painful, but both times I just had mild cramping. It worked for me when I was pp; a follow-up scan showed no more retained placenta. For the miscarriage I was only given a low dose to prepare for a D&C.

I have read stories of some women finding the cramping quite painful, so if you're breastfeeding I'd plan ahead to figure out what pain meds are safe should you need them.

You definitely don't want to not take it if was prescribed. Retained materials can lead to infection, so you want it all cleared out.

Good luck!

There was no scan done to see if anything retained. Hmm. Tomorrow five weeks. and today bright red gushes. So I don't know if retained. Crap. Thank you for input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->