D&C and Hysteroscopy

Lisa92881

Reaction score
Hey girls. Never posted in this section but I thought it might be the right place to go for this question.

I had an hsg yesterday which showed that my tubes were all clear :thumbup: but also showed that I have a large fibriod or polyp. :cry: I need to have a hysteroscopy and d&c to remove it - assuming it's a polyp, if it's a fibriod I get referred to an RE. I was a complete mess after getting off the phone with my doctor, this TTC journey is so very hard!!

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a D&C with hysteroscopy?

I had polyps removed a few years ago. It was uncomfortable for a few days after but very worth it in the end. It got me one step closer to ttc and also it was a way for them to go inside and explore if anything else needed to be "fixed" Good luck!

And we werent ttc then but if I remember correctly they said we could just wait until we had a regular cycle (which was right away) so it shouldn't take you out of trying for too long!

I had this in June. They thought I had several large polyps but got in there and it was only 1 but in the process found I had endometritis. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->