Dad Proof Nappies?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
My OH isn't getting on so well with the cloth nappies :nope:

They always leak when he puts them on (Ittis and a SS Pocket).

Anyone got any suggestions for ones that he simply cannot put on wrong?! :lol:

xx

hubby likes bg organics and v3's they're not super pretty nappies but you can't really get them wrong.

does he prefer aplix or poppers?

are you sure he's not trying to pull a fast one so you do all the nappy changes? :haha:

i thought he refused to do cloth nappies lol, i find paul does better with velcro nappies, theyre not that much different to a disposable so you cant really go wrong, on the popper ones i tell him exactly which poppers to put them in, 3 and 5 on both sides just in case you were wondering LOL

x

My husband refuses to even look at popper nappies, he always goes for the BG v3s. Though he manages a Motherease Airflow wrap with a Little Lamb, so his anti-popper stance kind of falls down. He is just bad at trying new things.

I mostly use fitteds lately but still have a few pockets and oh refuses to use fitteds!! If i ask him to do logans bum he goes straight for the pockets with velcro on! Think its just easier for him!!

velcro! J despises poppers, his 'manly fingers' cant deal with fiddly poppers apparently!

He always reaches for our V3's....

I think he just dislikes poppers. Will get some velcro ones. I'm waiting for a BG V3 from a swap I did over a month ago but no sign :nope: xx

Have you got my mutt i sent katy?

OH gets on well with BGv3s - as long as they're pre-stuffed!

Cool glad you got it :D Ive not got the ghmily yet :(

I haven't had a chance to post it hun that's why. Edward is teething= he's being a royal pain in the arse! I've packaged up and going to post when he wakes from his nap xx

As the others say, velcro works well but i find that even some with velcro, he messes up. A simple fitted (little lambs and tots bots we have) and a wrap is the simplest thing ever, i dont think either can be put on wrong as the are pretty leakproof, i could use them with my eyes closed, aspecially the LL. Maybe you should borrow a LL from the cloth library and see if OH gets on as well as mine does, even if the wrap has poppers, my hubby can manage, it seems really simple. I dont have any other nappies that havent leaked when put on by daddy :lol: but a good fitting AIO with velcro would probab;y be good for some men, depends how useless he is! :rofl: The LL are useless-proof!

We have AppleCheeks (which are snaps), Kawaiis (some are snaps, others are velcro) and BGs (velcro) and he doesn't have an issue with any of them. :mrgreen:

Personally I'd find that velcro is probably closest to disposables but velcro sucks with the whole diaper-chain thing. Hope you guys find something that helps!

OH gets on well with BGv3s - as long as they're pre-stuffed!

oh yes. he would never think to stuff it himself. or unstuff it, come to that. or rinse it either. *shake head*

strange, he's not an unintelligent or unresourceful man in general...

My DH can't deal with SS nappies but is ok with front snap ones as long as I've told him how tight to do them. He's better with velcro though. Obviously I have to put the nappies together first, no way he'd cope with that! :haha:

well i keep all my nappies ready to put on anyway so i dont have to stand and stuff them with a wriggly baby waiting x

Yeah I put all mine together when I get them out the wash :thumbup: Think I need some more velcro, or count the snaps and tell him where to put them lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->