daft Q re ittis

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
Got my first itti the other day - there was an insert that folded in 3 and I presume a booster (hour glass shape)

I presume the booster hour glass shape bit goes over the tri fold thingy.

Can you use one or the other on their own to reduce the bulk or would that would be a disaster as far as absorbancy goes

i used both the soaker and booster. I'm sure others will correct me if i'm wrong but i believe the booster (hour glass one) has suedecloth on top making a stay dry layer.

I did try just the trifold one on it's own but it was unsuccessful. if its a new one it will need prewashing a few times to get the absorbency up.

Yes.. to your presumption...

As for using them on their own.. I haven't for fear of disaster!

I have used just the trifold because I didn't know what I was doing, and it was fine but only left it about 3 hours and it was just wees, not sure if it would work with a poo. I do find them a bit thick with the booster as well but I'm using both now anyway.

thx. I thought they would be quite bulky with the 2 which is what made me ask as they are supposed to be really trim nappies so I was confused

(which isn't hard I may add :haha:)

I have never dared to try without both inserts, and most of the time I add the mini insert too!

I suppose the best way is to try it out and let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->