Dairy ideas / recipes anyone

aj2000

Reaction score
Wow - I actually grabbed 5 minutes to do some web surfing (unheard of these days) LO is sleeping in his pram in the fresh air.

Does anyone have any ideas for getting my little boy to eat more dairy please. He's not a big baby milk drinker. Doesn't like petit filous or yoghurt. (He's 27 weeks).

I tried dairylea but then noticed it has salt in :dohh: So I thought I'd make up some cheese sauce using lancashire and freeze it in cubes. I've also got some unsalted butter to try.

Any more ideas please ladies?? Has anyone tried anything good?

My baby likes an omelette with grated cheese and he also gets cow's milk on his breakfast cereal.

I don't give them very often but you could also do creamed rice/ rice pudding or custard. My baby likes both these, seems to like the creamed rice better though.

I've always made loads of cheese sauce and frozen it in tiny individual tubs/ice cube trays as it's great with loads of stuff from baby pasta, broccoli, potato, rice etc and a mixture of many things too....babies usually (not always) looooooooooove cheesy stuff.

I've always given my kids sticks of cheese as finger food...not cheesestrings or whatever they are but a stick of mild cheddar:happydance:

As already suggested, rice pud, custard, semolina, yogurt, cereal/porridge with milk. I often thin stuff down as well as cool food down with a splash of milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->