Damn bronchiolitis!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
That's my son ill with it again. This is the 4th time in 3 months. He won't settle, he can't breathe or let me give him his inhalers. Why would he? he's 15 months old! Another trip to the hospital holding him down on oxygen I'm guessing. Bah! Just needed to rant. Hate seeing my babies unwell

Aww no, poor baby! :( I hope he's better soon :hugs:

Aww no so sorry to hear he has this again .. its a nightmare. Hope he settles down soon and is feeling better! x

I feel for you Hun my son had it about 3/4 times in the space of a few weeks
I hope he's better soon x

I feel for you. Dd2 had a nasty bout of it over winter. She was sick for 3 months altogether.

When I thought it was coming back again I want to a doctor who recommends scientifically proven natural ways to get better. Dd2 was about 7monthd at the time so she was mostly breastfeeding. He recommended that I took a while food high dose vitamin c, good quality cod liver oil and andrographis. I gave eccinecea root (not the flower) directly to dd2. This worked. I would recommend researching amounts etc for yourself.I was very grateful for this.
I recommend doi

Well turns out its not bronchilolitis, its asthma. My 15 month old has asthma :-(
Ok, not the worst thing he could have but a still. Had to rush him to a+e at 5am as he was struggling to breathe and turning blue. He's now on steroids, preventer inhaler, reliever inhaler and to see gp about home nebulisers. I am gutted! He's too tiny for all that. Don't think ill sleep soundly for a while through fear of something happening to him.

Not the right thing to say maybe but i got so angry coming out of the hospital tonight and seeing heavily pregnant women (clearly patients as they were in pjs) SMOKING! I have never nor my husband touched a cigarette and wont let anyone smoke near my children. Just makes me so mad that my boy is suffering through no fault of anyone, and those women are allowed to force those toxins in to their baby. Utterly selfish and makes me so mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->