Damn you, YouTube!

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
As I said in my journal, someone came up to me and flipped my "broody" switch to "fuck yeah" again. I'm loosing my mind! it's all I can think about (other than the wedding, of course)

I've been watching videos of BFPs and women telling the husbands and their families....it's pure torture. But do I stop? Hell no!:dohh:

Aww *hugs* why do we do it to ourselves eh? Hope you can get your mind off broodiness soon! It comes and goes for me but it is hard hanging on when its all you can think about!!

GL,
Dinah

Aww hun i know its not the same for me as i have a bub but i really hit that stage a couple of weeks ago and thought ohh i like this i want another! *hug*! X

*hugs* to you guys too!

Ugh. It does come in waves but it seems to have less space in between each time.

...AF's due tomorrow. Must be my hormones making me crazy today in particular. :lol:

i always found that af times were the worst for my broodiness, probably spent most of af week sulking or actually crying - i hate my pms hormones! x

Ugh I know!! I had a dream I was in labor last night (probably from the cramps. I try not to take my pain meds when I don't have to).

Then I woke up before I met the baby. That happens every single time. I very rarely meet the baby. unless it's a BF-ing dream. Then I can't remember what the baby looks like when I wake up. Grrrrr!!!

i'm feeling like this at the minute as well - its so hard feeling like this and not being able to do anything about it until OH decides its the right time!! wish we could let men feel the broodiness like we feel it!

OMG - thank you soooo much for telling about these clips on youtube, I have been going on and on and on and on and on (etc lol) to my hubby about trying now and he's not ready right now.
Seeing the reactions of some of the guys being so happy has really put things in perspective for me, I want my hubby to be like that when it happens for us and if I have to be a bit more patient then I will try my best because wow - it will be so worth it.

Thank you!! x x

ohhhh I know this this switch. It is eeeevil https://www.sticksports.com/images/smilies/ninja.gif

bah i was watching those yesterday and i actually started tearing up. i never got to announce my pregnancy to my family. :cry:

lindseypie--Ohh, sweetie! :hugs: I'm so sorry.

I cry watching these too. OH just rolls his eyes at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->