Darkening Aereolas

TTC74

Reaction score
I’ve been going through some weird stuff. IV been assuming it’s the result of perimenopause. According to fertility friend I am 5 DPO. On 1 DPO, I started lightly spotting (brown). The night before last, my temp dropped pretty low. I started progesterone supplements last night anyway because why the heck not? My temp actually dropped some more last night despite the progesterone. I did stop spotting, though. I took an OPK this morning (I was just curious given my dropping temp). It was blazing positive - the control line was darker than any OPK I had taken all cycle. I wasn’t sure what to make of that since I do often have a slight lh surge prior to AF but nothing like this.

I worked out this morning and was changing afterwards in preparation for work and I realized that both my areolas are noticeably darkening. I took a pregnancy test when I got home (seemed unlikely but positive OPK and dark areolas - it seemed worth ruling out). As expected it was negative.

Any thoughts? Should I contact my doctor? Do you think it’s anything to be concerned about? I’ve been googling like crazy to no avail.

I’m really not seeking medical advice here. Ihave a doctor who I will likely consult unless some explanation becomes clear by tomorrow morning. I’m really just looking for any experience of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->