Darker or lighter?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hello all,

After having a chemical pregnancy last month I am freaking out about line progression.

Struggling to tell which test is stronger between these two.

Could you ladies share your opinions please? Left or right?

They are 36 hours apart. Scared that if there is progression it isn't even enough.

https://i65.tinypic.com/2qs3yf4.jpg

They are both great strong lines the right is abit darker but lots of things van effect test darkness even the amount of dye in the test.

We're your lines this strong with your cp

The one on the right looks darker to me.

The left was at 13dpo and the right 14dpo in the evening. I think maybe I didn't hold me pee as long. But I still feel it should have progressed more than that.

No my lines were not as strong with CP. I had my beta hcg results back today and they were 141 on 13dpo. I'm getting them tested again tomorrow.

I think the right 1 marginally but they are both blinding positives.

I dont think preg test progression is an accurate way to ascertain a viable pregnancy as the poster above said all test dyes are diff and reactions diff each time. Main thing is your pregnant. Enjoy it. Dont fret un necessarily.
Congratulations. Whats your dye datwe?

I'd say the right one definitely looks darker. Some pretty strong lines for only 14 dpo! I didn't have lines that strong until 16-18 dpo.

The only way of knowing is to get blood hcg tests with an interval of 48 hrs and see if the double. Urine hpts are not accurate to ascertain if the pregnancy is healthy. It is affected by the amount of your fluid intake and other factors. Both lines look great to me. Hope you have a great 9 months. Good luck:flower:

Happy they dont do blood tests here so thats not an option undortunatelu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->