Dating scan Thursday!!! Scared. UPDATE

Ferret

Reaction score
Just got my letter through for dating scan on Thursday. Dr is not sure if I am 6+4 or 9+4. I am so scared after suffering loss at 5 weeks at the end of October.

Not sure what to expect at scan????

Update: good news, all is well and saw beans hb. Ended up having to have internal scan as apparently my bladder wasn't full enough for US. Tbh she could of shoved anything up there as long as it was good news.

Thanks for all you messages, really helped.

Good luck hunny. :hugs:

For a dating scan, they will just give you a normal ultrasound, check for HB and measure bubs. They have a thingy on their ultrasound where they can literally draw a line over bubs and the size tells them the gestation.

Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Getting nervous now, don't think I can wait until 3.30 to find out.
Really upset OH can't come with me today, am taking a friend but just not the same.

Thanks for your messages, I will post update when I get back.

Good luck darling, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Oh hun, it is a scary time but it will be very reassuring for you.

I went in for my first two totally convinced I would be told there was no HB as I had all the signs of a loss, I too was terrified BUT all was fine, I had lost a twin but the other was doing really well which was a huge relief and it was nice to have an accurate date too.

Let us know how you get on hun, I'm sure you'll be fine and have everything crossed that it goes well x

Yay...so glad to hear. I have mine tomorrow...and I am very nervous.

Lol at your comment that she could have shoved anything up there as long as it was good news. It was fab news. Congratulations. :happydance:

Really pleased it was good news darling. I hope this gives you at least a day off the panic babes. :hugs: I am getting by thanks, just having a very hormonal day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->