Day menu for baby around 1 years old

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok sorry for 3rd question but things are changing lol

For babies around 1 what are their daily menus :lol:

Caitlins has

Morning bottle & either krispies or toast
Lunch which is dairylea sarnie, potatoe waffles or mini pizzas followed by a yoggy or fruit jar then a rich tea biccy!
3/4pm bottle (want to drop this tbh)
Dinner large jar ...She'll have a bit of what we're having about 30/60 mins later or a rusk/biccy!

Any nibbles in day are tea biccies, rusks, cucumber. dairylea cheese sticks (only just introduced these) or carrot stix (those things like wotsits)! Oh and juice offered all day!

I know he is not one but..... :lol:
Jack used to have/sometimes still has

7-8 am BREAKFAST bottle/cup of milk, toast, crumpet, cereal or sometimes chopped banana and yoghurt

10am ish SNACK rice cakes or fruit or biscuit

12-1230ish LUNCH Usually a sandwich, cheese spead or ham followed by fruit and yoghurt or a handful of raisins. sometimes scrambled egg on toast

3pm ish SNACK Rice cakes or fruit or yoghurt

5ish TEA he would usually have a full jar and a pudding, or he would have things like fishfingers and mash
or a version of whatever we were having if it was suitable

Katie has:

weetabix/ready brek milk
toast

either eggs/bread & butter or potatoes/gravy or a yogurt/fruit big jar
then a sandwich
fruit her faves are grapes & strawberries
milk

normally those organix jumbo carrot sticks

potatoes/cauli/cheese or spagetti bolognese blended up because she won't have these mashed :roll:
then I always offer her chunks of food as well to chew like pasta/veg etc or another meal to feed herself which she can pick at like cocktail sausages (she loves these) fish fingers, beans those kinda things.
then a yogurt
milk

she drinks about 20-22 oz full fat milk, sometimes less, I havent dropped the 3rd bottle as shes been unwell and I think possibly lost abit of weight so keeping it up for another wee while.

Katie also loves either digestives/rich tea and big chunks of cheddar and little cherry tomatoes chopped up :D
and has been known to scoff skips:rofl:

I think Caitlin is doing great:hug:

Dec will have

Breakfast
7oz bottle (yes a bottle he wont take milk in a cup first thing)
Then 1 hour later 2 weetabix or porridge
He has another 7oz cup (sippy) of milk before his 10am nap

Mid morning
2 small yoghurts 5oz juice/water

Lunch
Soup with bread/ spag. hoops/ potatoes and gravy/or sometimes sausages (he loves sausages) he will get one of these with a sippy full of juice followed by a tub of custard

Dinner
Whatever we have, usually potatoes meat and vegs, pasta, stew ect. followed by a biscuit, crisps (baby crisps like carrot sticks or sweetcorn rings) and a sippy of water.

Tea
Porridge or weetibix with a sippy cup of milk about 4 ozs.

Snacks throughout the day
raisins, baby biscuits, baby crisps, bananas, carrot sticks and bread and jam, there is lots more but I would be here all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->