Day out with Thomas tank engine!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://llangollenrail.llangollen-railway.co.uk/friendsofthomas.html

I want to go & how great it is that Caitlin must go see Thomas too :blush: Plus I promised Terrie we would go there with Rhys!

:rofl:

Next time Thomas is in town is between the 9th - 17th February so I was wondering if anyone would be up for it? The bonus side is we live here sooooo I could do a small setup of food (sarnies/finger foods) no problem and theres somewhere warm for Mum, Dad & baby afterwards & get a nice cuppa to warm up!

So if anyone fancies joining us we could arrange a date.

:cloud9:

Nobody wanna see Thomas ... :baby:

me too haha, we went seeing him near us for christmas, but i want to see Caitlin too lol, there was no Caitlin where we went, or any one else lol

:( Tilly

Lilmumma you can always join us ;)

i dont fancy a huge car trip down there with 3 smelly boys, a screaming LO and one that bouces up and down in her seat trying her best to babble along to songs as loud as she can and Josh throwing up every 20 mins, car trips are no fun in our house!

he come here every bank holiday, the kids love it :)

x

A bit too far for us, but have fun anyway. It looks great!

lol.. yeah a whole day with you.. bleugh! ;)

it is ace, you can hear him tooting from our house, the kids get all excited when they hear it lol

I think it was about £20 for all of us, they have been on once with me and loads with there nan, will be taking Coby to see him next time he is here :)

x

I would like to go but its quite far away, and I dont have an excuse (i.e. child) to go yet.

Have a lovely time though!

xxx

We will come to the later one in the year (summer hols maybe) as Alfie will be that much older, Jade will be off school and we will be able to stay for a few days!!! So count us in, as long as you can cope going twice.....otherwise just find somewhere else for August! ;) x

Looks like fun Layla - Stu asked me who was it for .... Caitlin of course :blush: LOL

Don't look so gutted :rofl:

HA........ both do it again, then at least there will be 3 of us! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->