days out/ short breaks in the UK for 12 yo

salb10

Reaction score
Hi i have a 12 yo step son and a 1 yr old son. Until recently my stepson has wanted to go to legoland so this year i was planning on going and staying in a themed room which looks awesome. We could only stay over 1 night though as its a long way from home so expensive to get there and back and the room itself is rather pricey but i thought the experience would be something he would really enjoy and my 1 year old would enjoy it too. However, today he has declared he's too old for lego..... :dohh:

I checked out alton towers which also has themed rooms which are cool but its a tad more expensive and not sure how much my 1 year old could do there?
I looked at centerparcs but was disgusted with them for charging nearly £500 extra during the school holidays for the same blummin' room!! Plus, the activities look good for 12yo's but not so much for 1 yo's....?

Not sure if its just the usual pre-teen behaviour, but he seems pretty joyless atm:wacko: no interests in anything unless its got a screen.:nope:

Just go for Legoland. I was there last year and it had loads for the 12+ age group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->