• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DD grown out off nappies but still needs them, help!!

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, my 3 nearly 4 Year old is just starting to get to big for her nappies but unfortunately she still isn't potty trained, she's in pampers 6+ and they don't go any bigger, what do I put her in now

Pull up pants? Thats what I did with my son.
They have extra absorbant night time ones

Same here
Huggies nite ones for night time
And lidl pull ups by day.
U can also order size 7 nappies online

Can you chat to your health visitor, I thought that my LO would be in nappies after she reached four and I was told that they would supply them free once the child becomes four

Funny enough I do remember from somewhere about free nappies once they are 4, I'll have a word with hv. I have tried pull ups on my LG but I don't find them ad good as nappies, Within an hour she's soaked through and that's not good when she's at nursary for 3hrs a day, plus I'm worrying cause she starts reception class in Sept and I don't know how it's gonna work her being in nappies still.

Normal pull ups can do that for my ds
But huggies nites pull up don't.
They r much more absorbant
I put them on him by day if we r gonna be out for awhile.
He wears size 4-7 years
Even though he is only 2.5
He wears 4-5 clothes too rhough
So is just a big guy

I used to order size 7 nappies from northern Ireland when he would wear nappies for me.
Not sure where u live
But size 7 nappies do exist ,��

Amazon sell libero size 7 nappies. You could also buy pull ups as I know they have bigger weight ranges.

From 4 is when you get nappies From the incontinence team. It varies on the area but my qon gets 3 nappies a day and they are sent in a 10 week supply so I have to buy nappies still (thankfully he is a size 5). I believe you can be given more if you really push for It but I buy them as the ones he get do not last the night.

You don't get many but it is something.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-01-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-21-22-01-14.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
We use sainsburys size 6 pull ups. Alex is 6.5yrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members