DD not loving Christmas

c1403

Reaction score
Hi
I think all my own excitement for Christmas this year has left DD1 (three) overwhelmed. When ever I mention Christmas songs, seeing father Christmas or making crafts she gets all grumpy and says no and she doesn't like it. Though she hasn't complained at opening her advent calendars. She didn't really enjoy her school play either.
Maybe I have gone a bit ott with mentioning it too early, a month is a long wait for a little one. Next year I think I will hold back my excitement :(

Aww hopefully she will get more into it as the big day approaches :hugs:

She is only just 3, so possibly doesn't really understand it. I'm sure she will get excited come Christmas Eve putting out biscuits and carrots etc.

At 2 almost 3 Christmas was completely over DS's head at 3 nearly 4 we thought he completely understood but actually he still thought his stocking was it, heartbroken his cars weren't in it.

My dd is 3, nearly 4 and she doesn't seem interested in some parts either. I think they're still quite young to understand everything. She's enjoyed doing her calendar and is looking forward to her presents, but she wasn't interested in doing the tree or looking at the christmas stuff at the garden centre. She's also said she doesn't want to go visit santa, so we're not going to bother this year. I'm sure she'll be more excited come christmas eve :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->